I am very happy to report that dinner with the in-laws went great and so did the BBQ on Saturday! The beef turned out great. I used some good advice from my co-worker Martha and also used the great advice of Pioneer Woman. You can check out her recipe here. The pork also turn out good after cooking for about 18 hours. I was supposed to buy a Boston butt cut of pork but they didn't have any so I just bought two pork roasts and cooked them till they fell apart. I just added some onion, garlic and liquid smoke.
Brett helped me out so much. I really do have the best team mate. We tell each other all the time that we are Team Wait (thus the name of this blog). We some times have to remind each other that we are on the same team and we are working towards the same goals. We often have different ideas of how to achieve the same goal, but we are always trying to work together. (Sorry for that little rabbit trail) Back to Brett, he really was a great help. I am so thankful that he is willing to jump in and do his part.
No comments:
Post a Comment