I would really like a 2nd freezer. There are so many times that I could make an extra portion of our meal and freeze or or I could buy meat on sale and freeze it. Brett and I have talked about this a few times and he is ok with getting one, but we want to save up the money for it.
Do you have a 2nd freezer?
Where do you have yours located?
Do you have an upright or a chest freezer?
Was it worth the money?
Thanks for the input!
2 comments:
well
my 2 cents is, mom and dad have one, and use it totally all the time :)
infact, we almost always grew up with 2 fridges at least . . . b/c one would be on the base house, and one would be ours. it was fabulous . . . esp for milk and stuff like that :)
OK - so mom and dad have a 2nd refrig PLUS a chest freezer. Yes, an extra refrig is great for the extra milk etc - but the chest freezer is GREAT for when the meat or chicken is on sale or the bread or even the turkey! Chest is more economical, but you have to be organized in order to see and know what you have!
Post a Comment