Monday, February 15, 2010

I'm a WINNER

I enter blog give-a-ways all the time. Once I thought I had won something on Pioneer Woman. But there was another Jill who's favorite dessert was pecan pie . . . sigh . . . .

But today - I AM A WINNER!!!!!

I entered the give-a-way over at The Pilot's Wife the other day. I met Emily in the summer of 2002. We worked together at a Summer Day Camp in Mountain Home, Arkansas. She was a hard worker, loved the kids, and was super creative!

Emily married Patrick and they have a cutie of a son. Patrick's parents own a wonderful jewelry store in Mountain Home called The Jewel Chest. This store is amazing. The staff is warm and friendly and they know their stuff. I bought a ring there in summer of 2003. I LOVE that ring. I know that it will be something that I will wear for the rest of my life.

Back to the give-a-way - Emily was offering a give-a-way for a sterling silver ELLE necklace and I won. I can't wait for it to come in and show it off. Please check out Emily's blog and The Jewel Chest.

Thank you so much Emily and Carter Family.

2 comments:

Emily said...

You are SO welcome! I'm excited for you!

The Park Wife said...

Congrats! Take a picture when yo uget it, I want to see it!
The Park Wife