Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Getting back on track

Well the holidays, Brett loosing his job and both of us being sick in January seemed to get me off track. I am working hard to get our home back in order, my spiritual life back in order, and this blog back on track. I know there has not been much posted here. But we have been living life and doing stuff. So in the next few weeks you see pictures of stuff that happen two or three months ago, just give me grace.



P.S. I have been posting one sentence prayers. I set those up months ago, but it seems that the one that pops up is just what I need for that day. That is a God thing you know! And I am slowly making my way towards 1,000 on my 1,000 gifts list. I find myself thinking of things that I am thankful more often. I am really enjoying it.

P.P.S. So I haven't said it here before, but Brett lost his job. It happened the week before Christmas. We are doing good. We have cut back the budget and we have a good financial plan going. We are blessed to have a nest egg in savings and our family, friends, and church have been a huge help to us. The Lord has taught me a lot through this and I know that I have a lot more to learn. I'll be sharing some of that later on.

No comments: