Tuesday, February 2, 2010

I must really love Brett

because I watch a lot of sci-fi with him. I would like to thank my Dad and brother for watching so much sci-fi when I was growing up. Little did I know that I would help prepare me for my future mate. Here is a run down of what we have watched in the 14 months we have been married.

We started with 5 seasons of



The idea is that a team of scientist have discovered the lost city of Atlantis.

Then we watch 10 season of



The idea behind this show is that scientist have discovered a giant ring that is a doorway to other planets. They walk thru the "door" into another world. This "Star Gate" is how they get to the lost city of Atlantis.

We are currently watching



Star Trek: The Next Generation. There are seven seasons and we have just started on season five. This is the sci-fi that I grew up on!

But wait! There is a new Star Gate that has just started. Thanks to the power of Internet I have already watch all 10 episodes that have come out.



The idea behind this one is that they use the Star Gate to travel to a ship that is billions and billions of light years from earth. But the ship is old and run down. They face life and death situations as they try to make it home.

2 comments:

Laura said...

awwwwwwwwww star trek next generation . . . . me too . . . watched that with dad and dr quinn with mom :) hehe

Brett said...

I love you!