January's Goals:
e-mail the Christmas letter out - not done yet
**** Still not done, I have decided to just post it on the blog and be finished with it
e-mail the Christmas letter out - not done yet
**** Still not done, I have decided to just post it on the blog and be finished with it
**** FINISHED!!! I can't wait to show off the finished product.
wrap the hot water tank with insulation
*** Not even started, but Brett did get some insulation for the pipes under the house. Does that count?
e-mail the Christmas letter
e-mail the Christmas letter
***** See above
On another note - the couch recover project is almost finished and that wasn't even a goal. :)
1 comment:
it IS? that means we need another skype date so i can look at your new couch :) yayay (and talk with you . . . duh . . . and tell you happy birthday . . . )
Post a Comment