Thursday, August 6, 2009

Two more nights

Brett and I will only spend two more nights at our apartment. I will be so ready to just live in one place, our HOME, but it is a little sad to leave our first place. We have loved our apartment. It is just the right size, we have nice quiet neighbors and the location is great. However, there are down sides to apartment. About a month ago our neighbor bought a fan. We can hear a repetitive noise coming from it. I won't miss that! And our down stairs neighbor, Janet, takes a bath every night at 10 pm. When she turns on her water it sounds like she is in our bath tub! I won't miss that.

Tonight we will pull up all the plastic and tape and vacuum really well. Brett will pull down the last bits of wall paper. Friday we pick up the U Haul, start loading, and pack the last odds and ends. The light is so bright at the end of this tunnel!

PS I promise to post some pictures soon. . . I PROMISE

2 comments:

Laura said...

oh, but i remember leaving our first place in Missouri. it was the first place we lived as mr and mrs breau. kinda sad :( course, i haven't had the pleasure of moving into a newly painted HOME of my own yet . . . yippeeee for you!

ChristineWinn said...

Man you have nice neighbors! Ours are partiers, and very loud on the bed room if you know what I mean. (We had to move our bed to the other side of the room)