There are no pictures here. I know, I promised. But sickness, work, laundry, internet problems and such get in the way. We have internet at home, but not wireless yet. So the pictures are on my lap top which is not connected to the information super highway.
Sickness seems to be my friend these days. It is time to slow down, breathe, rest and let my body heal. I need to start saying no to some things.
Other than that we are doing great. The house is slowing becoming unpacked. We got the guest bedroom furniture set up, but there are boxes filling the room. We love having our house. It is only 200 square feet bigger than our apartment, but it just feels huge. I really feel the need to have a garage sale or take a big load to Goodwill.
Oh, by they way - we are real home owners. Our dishwasher is broken and our garage door doesn't always want to work correctly.
Finally, my dear friend Laura left US soil today. She and the hubby will be spending 3 years in Japan. On one hand I am very very very sad about this. But on the other hand just is just a skpye call away. I pray for safe travel for them today.
1 comment:
who IS that crazy person spending 3 years in japan!!???
can't wait to see pictures. if you need to say NO--say NO--even to my parents silly!
Post a Comment