Monday, August 17, 2009

Maybe, maybe not

I might get Internet tomorrow. ATT says they will flip the switch tomorrow, but I am not going to hold my breath. IF we do get Internet I MIGHT get some pictures up here. But again I am not holding my breath (and neither should you).

We have made some good progress in the house. The kitchen is 90% put together. The master bedroom only needs the mirror attached to the dresser and some major closet organization. The master bath is DONE!

My goal is by the end of the month to have the guest bedroom and office workable. I really want to spend time unpacking and analyzing what we need to keep and throw away. I know that will take some time, but it will be totally worth it. Right now I feel motivated to do a garage sale. I think that if we got some of our friends in on the action too that it would be fun and we could make some cash.

Painting might start back up in September. Right now painting feels like the most horrible thing in the world. But I refuse wake up six years from now and still not have the washer and dryer room painted!

By the way, Brett and I both feel back to 100% normal again. We never want to be that sick again, ever!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Bill and I are going to be through LR around Sept 8 or 9... we are going to check out a few airparks in northern AR and southern MO...

Dawne C. said...

Glad you are both feeling better now. Looking forward to house pictures.