Today is my 8 month anniversary. The cold day of November 15, 2008 seems like it happened so long ago, but at the same time it seems like yesterday. I am so blessed to be married to Brett. He is more than I ever could have asked for. We have been through some ups and downs in these 8 months. For those of you who have been married for any length longer than 8 months are probably laughing at that statement. I know that we have only just begun our adventures, but for us it seems like we have been through some stuff.
In the past eight months . . .
We celebrated Thanksgiving after only being married for a week and a half.
We celebrated Christmas and found out that Martin and Ashlan would be having a baby.
We went celebrated Brett's 26th birthday.
We were blessed when Brett had a wreck and no one was hurt.
We had fun with a rental car.
We went camping for Valentine's Day.
We celebrated my Grandmother's home going.
We endured two months of me working over time and having big stress at work.
We were blessed again when I had a wreck and no one was hurt.
I had fun ridding the bus.
We were blessed with a "new" car to replace my car that was totaled.
We are greatly blessed with a house that we will move into in the next month.
Along the way we have had some fights and learned from them. We have faced some sickness and learned from it. We have had some challenges and learned from them. We are so thankful for the good times and the bad. We work hard to learn from the mistakes and not repeat them again. We are not anywhere perfect, but we are trying to grow and learn.
I can't wait to see what the Lord has in the future for us.
2 comments:
Very well stated, Mrs. Wait! You guys have such a great foundation. I'm betting you'll stay happily married for-ever-after.
i remember our 8-month anniversary for some reason! the first year is so special!
Post a Comment