Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Happy Birthday Laura!


Laura and I on my wedding day (in case you couldn't figure that out)

Laura came to visit me before my wedding for two showers.

Another time that Laura came to visit me.

Laura on her wedding day.


Today is Laura's birthday! I hope today is a wonderful day for her. She is a wonderful friend. Laura is always there to listen to me, even if each conversation is bad news. She always has a helpful and encouraging word when you need it and knows when to just listen. She is an amazing Air Force wife. She has survived 15 months away from her hubby and has done amazing job of it. She handles the ups and downs of Air Force life with grace. Laura is smart and could have any teaching job she wanted, but has chosen to support her husband and has put his career first.
She was amazingly supportive during my wedding planning and weekend. She did amazing job hosting two showers for me and was a life saver during the wedding weekend.

I thank God that he put Laura across the hall from me in Francis Crawford. I could not ask for a better friend. I love you!

2 comments:

Judy said...

Awww... you are so sweet. The one picture of you and Laura was taken on our front porch at Barksdale A.F.B. when you were still in college! Great memories!!

Laura said...

mom, ACTAULLY, that picture was taken at jill's mom's house when i came up from del rio for a weekend.
you are SO sweet jill--thanks for the awesome post JUST FOR ME :) yayay!!!
and most importantly, your nephew was born on MY BIRTHDAY. I just realized that. so you're getting the webcam for BOTH OF US :) yayay!