Twitter - it is THE thing right now. You post your thought or you actions for all the world to see. It is just like a status on Facebook. I do not have a twitter account, nor do I think that I will get one any time soon. But if I did have a twitter account here what your might have seen today.
**I wish that I had a deep freeze. I would buy food on sale and freeze it.**
**I really really really want to eat a Rice Crispy Treat right now.**
**I really want to dip that Rice Crispy Treat in some chocolate.**
**I should have bought two bags of potting soil at Wal-Mart yesterday.**
**I wonder if I will ever catch up on my blog, there are so many things I want to post.**
**Why am I typing my thought stream, this could get dangerous.**
** Why do we have to work 8 hours a day, couldn't we get by with 5 or 6?**
**I wish that I was a park ranger and could work outside all day.**
See there is no way that you want to read my thought stream.
No comments:
Post a Comment