Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I got tagged a while back

Laura tagged a while back and I am just now getting around to it. You are supposed to go to your 4th folder of pictures and find the 4th photo and share it. Well I am one that has folders in folders in folders, so I kinda had to bend the rules a bit. Well here is it. Kinda sad I know. This is a picture of the salad Brett and I ate on our first night camping over V-day weekend. That would be ranch dressing on the salad. Really exciting, right?? But this reminds me that I never really shared pictures from our camping trip. I think I get to that right away.

Oh and the other part of being tagged is that you have to tag four of your friends. Well most of my blog friends have already done this, so I will spare you . . .

No comments: