Brett and I like to have fun on our Saturdays and we try to limit our chores and stuff that we do over the weekend. However today I MUST finish up thank you notes! Brett says that he will reward me with some fun stuff if I get thank you notes written. So if I write three thank you notes we get to go work out. Then if write ten more we can go geo-cashing. Ten more and we can play Monopoly.
Also, because we try to not do chores on Saturday we have to do more through out the week. I made a chore chart this week to help me stay on track. I'll see if I am successful at this all.
1 comment:
I'm so glad you guys started a blog! Thank-you notes do take up so much time, so its nice to have someone pushing you along. Can't wait to hear more about you guys!
Post a Comment