Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Thank You note battle

Well Saturday was not so successful with Thank You notes. Brett got a virus on his computer first thing Saturday morning so we (really he) spent most of the day fighting that. But the good news is that we got a new external hard drive and Brett backed up all his files. He reformatted his computer and we are back to normal. Next we hope to back up my lap top.

We are getting ready for a busy Christmas season. We have parties and weddings coming up. But more than gifts and food this time of year is about Christ. Epoch (our church) has been focused on the season of Advent. It helps to keep me focused on the reason for the season, Christ and his first coming and look forward to his second coming.

Finally, a shout out to Laura!! She leaves tomorrow to go see her best friend and husband on the other side of the world. I pray for a safe flight and wonderful time with her hubby!

1 comment:

Laura said...

OH-MY-GOSH I feel so super special!!!! Thank you! :) I love you!