Saturday, December 13, 2008

Another Saturday

This week flew by. I felt bad on Monday, Brett felt bad on Tuesday, we had friends over for dinner on Wed., we cleaned and cooked on Thursday, had a shower for a co-worker on Friday and ended with a Christmas dinner with Kristyn and Stacey. December is going to be over before I know it!

I hate that we didn't get a picture last night. If I figure out how to do pictures, I'll get one posted from last year's Kris, Stacey and Jill Christmas dinner.

Well another Saturday is here. It is noon, we are still in PJ's and not moving very fast. There is list of things to do that is a mile long. Such is the story of my life. And the ever looming task of thank you notes. I am under 70 left to do!!!!

Rachel and Joie will be married tonight. We are so happy for them. This will be our first wedding to go to after Brett and I have gotten married. We are looking forward to enjoying it and not being the ones who are the center of attention.

Speaking of weddings, we have been married for four weeks. We plan on eating our cake topper this weekend. We can't wait a year to eat it for two reasons 1) it takes up half of our freezer 2) it is so good we can't stand to go 365 days of not eating it. However, we are going to save two small pieces for our 1 year. That will take up less room in the freezer.

PS Laura left for the other side of the world. I haven't heard from her so I am guessing that no news is good news. Wishing you a wonderful time with your hubby!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I"M HERE :) hehe . . . sorry to not let you know earlier . . . i kinda hit the ground running! we went to get bulgogi on friday night (after i took the city bus to town from the airport--3 hours)--my favorite spicy-ish chicken dish, and then saturday we no joke cleaned his room almost all day and wnet grocery shopping! then went to an italian restaurant with our across the hall friends. this morning we went to church and j just went to work :( but i DO love living with my husband again! it's quite fun!!!! :)