Wednesday, November 2, 2011

November - National Adoption Month

November is National Adoption Month.  I want to do what I can to help promote adoption in any way I can.  Brett and I have learned so much over the past few months.  We didn't know much about adoption before starting on this journey and we have gotten so many questions from friends and family.  I hope that you can learn something and that God will speak to your heart.

So what can you do about adoption?  God won't call every family to adopt and that is ok.  But it is clear in scripture that God calls everyone to love, to protect the innocent, and be a father to the fatherless.  So will you pray?  Today will you pray for the children in the foster care system?  These children have been separated from their parents.  There is so much hurt and pain in the lives of these children.  Pray for God's love to surround them today.

No comments: