No big news on the adoption process, just some baby steps. Our back ground check and reference letters all came back so we are moving on to the next part. We will have three on-line training classes to take. I don't really know what this will involve, but we are excited to learn more!
Also, we got our crib. It is the crib that my brother and I used. My mom has saved it all these years. It is in really good condition and we have put it all back together and made sure it was safe to use. Brett is working on sanding a few spots and he is staining it a few shades darker. I really love it! I have started working on the bedding. I have all the pieces cut out, I just need to start sewing.
1 comment:
I can't wait to see it all put together!!!
Post a Comment