I ordered the material for the baby's room. It was hard to pick something out. Because we don't know if we will get a boy or girl I needed to pick something neutral. Right now we are planning on keeping the full size bed that is in the baby's room there. It will be helpful for those midnight feedings! So I am going to make a new bed covering, crib skirt, bummper pads, and a curtain for the window. Here are the fabrics I choose. I won't use the really girly or boyish ones. It has dragon flies, lady bugs, frogs, flowers, dots, wiggles, and is super cute. I really think it can be for a boy or girl and will work for them as they get older too.
Friday, September 16, 2011
Bedding for the baby's room
I ordered the material for the baby's room. It was hard to pick something out. Because we don't know if we will get a boy or girl I needed to pick something neutral. Right now we are planning on keeping the full size bed that is in the baby's room there. It will be helpful for those midnight feedings! So I am going to make a new bed covering, crib skirt, bummper pads, and a curtain for the window. Here are the fabrics I choose. I won't use the really girly or boyish ones. It has dragon flies, lady bugs, frogs, flowers, dots, wiggles, and is super cute. I really think it can be for a boy or girl and will work for them as they get older too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment