Thursday, December 31, 2009

End the Year with 12 random Questions

I stole this from another blog . . . .


1. Do you find it gross to share drinks with family? Friends?

I'll share with Brett, but that is about it.


2. What have you learned this year? (You didn't see a question of that weight coming, did you? At least not for #2.)

I am far from the child of God that I should be. I have a lot of learning and growing to do. And Brett is a huge part of helping me do that.

3. When do you dismantle the Christmas decorations?

I am having girl's dinner group over on Jan 4th. So I am leaving it up till then. This year I am going to pack everything away the right way too!


4. Something you wish to accomplish before the end of 2009 is:

Well there is about 14 hours left to make this happen - so my goal is to not die.

5. How do you feel about winter (after Christmas)?

Blah - too cold.


6. Have you participated in after-Christmas sales?

Nope, but if a steal of a deal comes up and it is something we need, then maybe.

7. Do you have plans for New Year's Eve?

We will be over at my cousin Desi's. Good food and fun games.


8. Is there anything special awaiting you in January?

A lot of work! I have to take care of W-2's 1099's and end of year contribution letters.


9. If your life this year was a movie, what category or genre would it be? (Romance, Comedy, Drama, Thriller, Suspense, Farcical, etc.)

Action with some romance.

10. How much time per day do you spend blogging?

Writing on my blog - not much. Reading other blogs - too much!

11. Who runs your household?

I would like to say it is a joint effort. I do the inside house stuff, Brett covers the outside stuff. We make the big decisions together.

12. Share one hope/dream for 2010!

Good health, stable finances, have fun.

1 comment:

Allyson Petty said...

I enjoyed reading this, Jill! Action-wow...I don't know if I would have guessed that one! :) Love you!