Tuesday, December 15, 2009

We took our cat on a walk

I am not joking, we took Tiger on a walk this past weekend. I carried him down the driveway and up the street just a bit. Then I set him down and he started to follow us. There was no leash at all. He walked with us all the way around the block. He would stop to sniff some yards and he found the sewers very interesting. Some times I think he is more of a dog than a cat.

But he might be people cheating on us. All day Sunday we didn't see Tiger. Finally about 5:00 pm I got worried. My fear was that he fell down into the sewer and couldn't get back out. So we went walking down the street looking for him. After a bit he came running home. I picked him us and snuggled my face in his fur. What did I smell but another woman's perfume!! I think he found a sweet lady down the street . . .

No comments: