Friday, November 13, 2009

PW and MM

Pioneer Woman and Marlboro Man came to Little Rock for a book signing. It was so much fun. Here are pics from the evening. I'll put up some video later on.

Don't know who Pioneer Woman is??? Click here.



We were so excited that MM came. So far he has not gone to any other book signings.




Here MM is signing his face. There was a debate on wheither he should sign this page or the very last page in the book. It says "The End" and has a picture of his rear end . . . . We went the classy route and had him sign his face.



Here is MM, Desi and sweet Mara.









Here is Aunt Cathy, me, MM, Rachel, and Desi.


Finally we rounded the corner and we could see her!!


Getting closer . . .


PW and Desi and sweet Mara. Mara later patted her on the head!
I told PW that I want to be her when I grow up. Her response was that she is messy. I said that I was fine with that. It was a great evening - I loved meeting PW. It was so nice of her to come to Little Rock and to speak to every person there and stop for pictures.
To see it from her point of view, click here.
Check back this weekend for two very special videos . . . .

2 comments:

April C said...

How fun! Glad you got to meet her and MM. Which Walmart was this at? I thought it was on Bowman but in her blog she said something about it being at a new Walmart?

Leah Beth said...

I love your new blog header. Very cute!!! Did you guys see Kelly there? I saw her post some pics on her fb about being there. Looks like fun was had by all. :)