Desi's Creamy Chicken Tacos
4-6 Boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package taco seasoning
16 oz salsa
1/2 cup minute rice
8 oz sour cream
optional: black beans
Put chicken in crock pot, sprinkle taco seasoning on top and cover with salsa. Cook on low 6-8 hours. One hour before serving - shred the chicken. Use two forks and it will just fall apart. Add in rice and sour cream and black beans if you want. Stir and cook the last hour.
To serve: put on a tortilla with cheese, lettuce, tomato.
This makes a ton and is easy to freeze.
1 comment:
jill - I made these tonight with ground beef instead of chicken (I did not have time to put it in the crock pot) and served them with corn tortillas - and they were too die for!!!! So good. Keep sharing your recipes. It was great seeing you this past weekend. I miss you all so much.
Love ya,
Devin
Post a Comment