Tuesday, January 6, 2009

A little of this and that

The wedding thank you notes are finished! Just in time to start on Christmas and Brett's birthday thank you notes. (and before you say anything, yes Brett will write his own thank you notes for his birthday gifts).

We had a wonderful Christmas. We spent time with family and friends and food! Now January is here and we are trying to work off the holiday fun.

We are excited for our friends Josh and Erin. They got engaged in December and are getting married on March 21, 2009. Brett is the best man and I am a bride's maid.

We have done some work around the apartment. I have some pictures to show of Brett's handy man work. Also I have a new hair cut - pictures to come.

We wish you a wonderful 2009!

1 comment:

Laura said...

I WANNA SEE YOUR HAIRCUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!