Thursday, January 29, 2009

The front bedroom

This is what the front bedroom used to look like. Brett and I nicknamed it the "death trap". It seemed like every time you walked in there a crashing sound would soon follow.
Well one Saturday I took the bedroom on as my project and made it safe once again. Below is about half of the boxes that were emptied and then burned.


More of the aftermath of the front bedroom, these are the boxes and things that couldn't be burned.

I would love to say that that bedroom has stayed perfect, but sadly right now it is covered in papers. I am working on setting up our file cabinet and it takes time to sort through everything . . . sigh . . .

2 comments:

Leah Beth said...

Where's the after shot? :)

Jeremy and Melissa said...

Jill, I didn't know you had a blog - glad you commented so that I could find it! Will you come clean out our guest bedroom? It's a mixture of things that need to be filed, clothes and toys that Jackson has outgrown, and other junk! Everyone has to have 1 junk room. :)