Ok, so no I didn't really fall into a hole, but that is my excuse for now. Lots going on this summer, might post about it at some point. But for now I leave you with this.
I picked up Mittens today a the vet. She had her surgery so she will never have babies :( As I was leaving the clinic my vet was following behind a dog outside trying to get a poop sample. I realized that no matter how bad my job is, I don't have to follow a dog around trying to get poop!
DISCLAIMER - I love my job and it is not bad at all. But we all have days that are less than perfect. I love my vet, Dr. Allen. He is a wonderful vet and very sweet to all of his animals. I don't mean an disrespect towards him or his profession. It was a very funny sight to see two grown men following a dog around trying to get him to go to the bathroom . . . .
No comments:
Post a Comment