Wait - make that Workin' 8 to Noon.
Yep, I am going part time. Brett and I have made this decision for many, many reasons. But the Lord's timing is perfect (and it always is). Brett has a great job that he loves and it has a great salary with great benefits. I want to focus on my home and family. (I am NOT prego.) So starting Tuesday, June 1st I will only work 20 hours a week. I can't wait to have less stress, more free time, a chance to keep up with house work, and most of all time to spend with family and friends.
1 comment:
Congratulations! I switched to part-time before kids, too, and loved it. It also gave me a chance to do some volunteer work that I didn't have time for before (food pantry, taught a Bible study at a homeless shelter).
Post a Comment