Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Love me some PW Women

You already know about my love for Pioneer Woman and her blog. But I have also come to love The Park Wife and her blog. (get it two PW women?)

Park Wife is doing a give away for a Pioneer Woman book tour shirt. I was so very sad when I found out that PW had shirts for her book tour, but didn't bring them to Little Rock (I think they weren't ready in time).

But now there is a chance for me or you to get a medium PW shirt. Hop over here and check it out.

1 comment:

The Bertram's said...

you are soo funny. I got both my mom and my aunt the pioneer woman cookbook for christmas, and am so sad i did not get one for myself! The whole breakfast section looked to die for!!! I will have to check out the park woman. I have been thinking of you guys. Hope to see you soon.
Devin