Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Lately

What has been going on lately . . .

1) worked some crazy over time
2) made a trip to Mountain Home, AR
3) celebrated mother’s day
4) worked the home school convention in Searcy, AR
5) had a wreck (no one was hurt)
6) Saw my brother in law graduate from high school

What will be going on . . .

1) riding the bus till the car gets fixed
2) going to see my cousin graduate from high school
3) go to the lake for three wonderful days with no phone, no internet, no work
4) working the home school convention in North West Arkansas
5) have two family reunions on the same day in different towns (haven’t figured that one out yet)
6) find a house to buy
7) have a baby shower for my sister in law
8) go to a wedding

4 comments:

Laura said...

oh yay! martin and ashlan are coming home? i can't wait to see a picture of you next to your little nephew. your mom sent me a picture the other day of her gradnson (ashlan was in it too, but i was told not to look at her) :) cute

Dawne C. said...

Hope to see you at some of the upcoming weddings- that seems to be the only place I get to see you two :)

ChristineWinn said...

Do you guys have somewhere to stay in NWA?

The Bertram's said...

Jill,
Oh my I didn't know that you had a blog - I am going to link it to mine right now. I am soooo excited now i can keep up with you. I think about you all the time and how much I miss you being my upstairs neighbor - true story. HOw have you been?
LOve ya,
Devin